Established in 1903, Pili West Central School was the first elementary school in the municipality. The school is composed of 38 regular-permanent teaching personnel serving 1,661 students not only from Barangay San Antonio but also from neighbouring barangays.
The number of classrooms has become inadequate to service the students’ needs and the growing number of enrolees thus PLDT saw the need to respond to this problem.
Present also during the turnover were Pili West Central School Principal Neria Vernejo, Department of Education Camarines Sur Schools Division Superintendent Arnulfo Balane and Hon. Mayor Alexis San Luis.